Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Week 7/Thing 17: Posting on the RAW wiki

I just added a couple of entries to the Raven About Web wiki - very easy to use! I had been working within PB Wiki for my other project, so I enjoyed using Wikispaces to compare the differences. I'd have to play more before I decide which I prefer.

I think wikis are going to snowball in the coming years, as people start using them more and see the ease & potential. The next step for me will be to actually create and administer a wiki (I'm not sure what it will be about yet, as I won't be working in a school library again for another year) but maybe I can start something for the new Clark MS before its reopening. I'll have to brainstorm this one!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I am excited that you will be exploring the use of wikis. I love that fact that they don't require you to learn a program or to learn HTML. I have only used wikispaces, however, on Atomic Learning they have an entire series of instructions on using PBWiki.

Ann